I’ve been playing around with the glorious wall of shelves we put up months ago and am just now finally get somewhere with the styling of them. Sometimes you just have to live with it for a while. Now I’ve got a little list of things I’m on the look-out for to flesh them out. But I love this rock that I dragged home from Ardèche one year. It’s so sculptural! (My poor husband, every trip with me seems to involve dragging home some amazing rocks/sticks/pieces of bark/shells/flowers…)
A couple things that have been haunting my brain this week:
- I made these ravioli with this cheese. Herbs + lemon zest + wonton wrappers + fresh tomato sauce = wonderful.
- I don’t care at all that it is a trend, I love these and I need one! (But I probably need a big apartment first)
- The Frenchman came home one day after a trying work day and needed a “comforting film”. I knew just what to watch. Yup, that is a comfort film in our house. In fact, it is the comfort film.
- I just discovered these and they are just blowing my mind. They are so beautiful and the variations (scroll through for a few slides) are all so unique.
- I’m testing blockprint patterns for a linen curtain. Spread out or close together? (R. says “In between!”)